Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

[Q=sarah206] contact the finance department. ask to be put on their 'buy back' list. be current on your fees. call every few of weeks to 'check in' and always be nice and courteous. if you have a full one bedroom (2 baths) you have a much better chance of them taking it. Good luck [Q=chrisv126] consider urslf an "mc prisoner." few, if any, buy backs......so keep paying exorbitant maint fees or ACT NOW: contact the nys attny gen's office with full explanations of all mc complaints; contact ny media......newspapers, radio commentary, tv, bbb. u should also include info on the "ease" of getting your "nyc home away from home" reservations. if this makes any sense, the mc is fantastic, but it also sucks..........management-wise! [Q=leec136] Please give me some information on reverse buy back. I just bought the timeshare in Aug 2012. I have problem with it already and wanting to get out soon. Any tips would be appreciated.[/Q][/Q][/Q] any way u look at it, you come out a financial loser, and MC the big (and most likely fraudulent) winner: you lose you initial purchase price, deed, usage...MC gets its property back, and the charge u 4 the so-called "privilege." and, your transaction with the alleged MC frauds also cost u your attorney's fees, unless the attorney is a blood relative. WELCOME TO OUR LEGAL SYSTEM WHERE POSSIBLE FRAUD IS APPARENTLY NOT FULLY INVESTIGATED.