Report Abuse

Re: Puerto Vallarta area-Orlando, Ernesto .......

Did you purchase your package onsite during a sales presentation, or through what means. To my knowledge, there is no construction ongoing. When I was there in October 2012, it was stated that a marina was going to be built but nothing was said about new construction. Sadly, most of us did not perform responsible research "before the fact" and now are struggling with the afterwards effects. I actually was in the Perfecto's office in Puerto Vallarta in October while I was still physically in Mexico trying to obtain assistance in my personal situation.....this organization (Vallarta Gardens) is one of many, many, many the Perfecto is trying to police in their interactions with visiting tourist. I doubt the office would assume full responsibility for a class action suit. However, contact the Perfecto Office as well as the Attorney General office in your state. I have also copied the Mexican Consulate in my state (we have a huge population of Mexican emigrants in my state) regarding the treatment I received at the hands of this organization.