Report Abuse

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

alex, my opinion: if you intend using the original law suit attorney, mr. blau, you should reconsider.....his track original track record was a failure...case dismissed...AND MC OWNERS REMAIN JUST WHERE WE BEGAN: BEHIND THE PROVERBIAL "EIGHT BALL!" i don't know of a reasonable substitute, but research should be done before selecting and retaining any attorney for owners to rely upon and trust. this attorney should have a proven background of success in timeshare litigation FOR OWNERS' INTERESTS, NOT MANAGEMENT'S. if eichner's attorneys are top notch, ours should be beyond that for a satisfactory legal outcome. chris [Q=jeffreyb213] We have been owners for 3 years and the first year everything seemed fine and it went very down hill from there. Is there still a pending law suit? [Q=alexc100] MC owners opened a lawsuite / class action in regards to the MC resrvations. Everyone who is inerested to join the class action please contact me at alexcrystal22@gmail.com You will be asked to fill out the Survey and send it or email the lawyer's office. It is urgent! Regards, Alex[/Q][/Q]