Report Abuse

Point Rental Liquidators SCAM- Robert Guy Russell & Brandon "B.J." Cooke

Boobie, I'm not entirely sure YOU have all the stories exactly right either. I haven't been on here acting like I needed help. I've been on here trying to help others. Very early on, we reported this scam to AGs in La & Tx, but haven't heard from any of them requesting more info to help the investigations. Anyway, who put you in charge of who could post what on this forum? I'm seriously starting to wonder if you're somehow attempting to protect SHR from prosecution. How do we really know who you are? I'd love to see someone from one of the AGs offices post here and give their contact info with an official website that we could verify their identity. THEN, we would feel more comfortable sharing personal information. [Q=boobier] To tina, You are right, not everyone's scam followed the same scenario. So if you don't need help lets don't make people on here think you do. I would like to spend my time helping the ones that do. I'm very glad your parents got all the money back, very glad. But you still don't have your stories correct so please be careful when posting. You are right it is hard to trust everyone in here. But you could call the AG's office in Wisconsin and ask Shannan if she knows boobier. Of Tennessee, or Florida. Anyway, I tried, boobie[/Q]