Report Abuse

Re: point rental liquidators

I think Boobier has provided everyone with some of the most valuable information to help bring down the main players. I still want to buy him or her dinner when the authorities finally arrest the scammers. We just disagree about the involvement of SHR. That is not up to us to decide. Like Jayjay stated they should have known something was wrong. They should have asked a lot more questions. I've seen similar situations involving scammers using others merchant accounts and it should have sent flags flying everywhere. Jeffec is right that we need to stand united and support the people that are doing the actual work helping bring down the scammers. Keep up the good work Bobbier. I hope there is going to be a civil remedy for those who lost their hard earned money through this scam. I can't believe BOA is not siding with the victims in these cases. As far as I am concerned they stuck their heads in the sand and they only care about their bottom line. I will never do business with them. Let's all hope that the hammer will fall soon on the scammers.