Report Abuse

Re: Royal holiday bad bussines practices!!

Hi guys, My family and I were also scammed by these guys in the bahamas at the wyndham hotel and now we are trying to get our money back and to cancel this contract. The government should know and do something about these people. I have contacted royal holiday and (of course) they're no help. I've been doing some research and found out that the FTC had a lawsuit against another company from the bahamas that was doing almost the same thing as the royal holiday. I think we enough people complain, we can get them to look into this company. I am making a list of people who'd like to file a complaint against this company too. Please contact me if you or someone you know has been scammed by these guys. Don't worry guys, I am a real person who's been scammed. I believe if we work together, our voices will be heard better, and hopefully get the government to investigate these guys :). please email me at: iqram_alli26@hotmail.com Also, please like and share my facebook page and post your story there as well. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beware-Royal-Holiday-Scam/127542234115118