Report Abuse

Re: NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE

[Q=debbies455] Each resort will charge their own fees for transfer so that depends on the what you own.. I have a list of fees, so I could tell you if I knew what you owned. Legals and fees will run around 499-699$. We can usually clear you for $1099-1499 which INCLUDES transfer costs but some of the resorts are charging outrageous fees..Spinnaker for eg. is $1500 just to discharge..so you would be looking at closer to around the 2k or slightly over, sorry. I always will quote an exact figure when know the resort. Resort fees can change at any time so best to call your resort to confirm, as I always double check prior to taking the client.. I also include a one year membership to my vacation club where you have access to all the timeshare resort inventory 365 days per year with no exchange fees. It's a great product. I too many years ago sat at a presentation and purchased TS. I have used it for several years but outgrew it and my children did not have the means to take it on if any thing should happen to me. I know how hard it is to sell it.. statistics show that only 1% will sell, and yes some people get lucky but what about the rest of us.. I now travel through the club. Thanks for the inquiry and let me know if I can assist. Process takes 60- 90 days from time I have your signed agreement. The person with the hiawatha unit would be $800.00. Deb[/Q] Hello Debbie: Are you still handling the transfer, etc. of timeshares out of people names? We own an even and odd week at Carriage Hills in Barrie, Ontario. It is all paid for. Can you give me a feel for what it would cost to have it totally transferred out of our name? If you need more info please let me know. Thank you.