Report Abuse

Re: Marion Griffin, Thomas Verner are scammers

Now in response to Geraldine Mann. First of all I must apologize to you. There are a few reasons for you not hearing from me, one being the email address you have contact with me has been hacked in to. No surprise. I cannot get access into it at all. When we were last in contact you were questioned whether you had received payments into your account. As you know we had been making payments into your bank account directly . Early this year after I was off work for some time. Paul who I had been supporting in Peters Hill house had taken over from me. He was collecting rents and completing the original paperwork and paying money into accounts for me out of the money he was collecting for owners. At your particular Bank and you can check this, they have two accounts with your name. When you first claimed you had not been paid Paul felt that perhaps he had paid it into the wrong account. As you know we do not have your account number. He advised us he was looking into this and will get the money back into your account. There was a time when your Tenants were very late with their payment and he had been asked when the payment did get paid to make a lump sum payment to cover a number of months. as he was holding at that time quite a sum of money from collected rents. He produced a statement showing where the money he had collected had been paid to your account on there which is why you had been questioned about it so much. When he moved out of the house he was now staying in a Timeshare Resort all the way down in Kissimmee and had family in town stating he would give the files and statements back and settle up when they left. For several weeks after that he was not returning emails or phone calls. Despite the fact I was being charged for him to stay in the timeshare resort by the people in the above comment box. I was eventually told by them he had gone back to the UK. The delay has been trying to find out what he had done. Your Tenants had been late again last month and only completed last months rent on the 1st of this month. Paperwork came for you last month that needed to be signed by you to extend the pre foreclosure period as the Tenants have been harassed by a representative of the Bank but have also had their TV services disconnected again by the HOA. Along with the paperwork I sent you a payment which caught you up to July. The Tenants will make their next payment on the 15th and you will be sent that payment for August. Once again there has been no fraud taken place here. You supplied me with the legal paperwork to represent you. I was still in the UK when this was all taking place. You were sent pictures of the house when it was taken over, as the Tenants themselves witnessed it. It had basically been ram sacked and the whole house was full up of empty boxes. The pool was all but destroyed and covered up with wood and wire. The Ac parts were missing along with pool pump and parts. After you had it in short term rental before we even took over, I sent you the advertisements of where a cleaning Company had been running a business from your house advertising in the yellow pages etc. Therefore, you cannot claim that we had taken your stuff. Or defrauded you in any way you had full knowledge we were representing you. The only thing we are guilty on your part, is the long delay in bringing your account up to date with statements from Paul showing he had paid you up. It is a great shame that the reason we do this is to help you recover money from your houses after your houses had been sitting empty for years where you had no income at all. We have used our money to put your houses back together and in Steven Denvilles case have been the ones to loose out financially. Stephen has been paid up to the 20th June, his house foreclosed on the 1st. Peter Hill has received all his money while I represented his house, despite me financing the majority of it for Paul and his family. You have now been settled up until 1st August. We took these properties on to help you out never ever asking you for any money to put these decaying properties back together again for you. No fraud has taken place on the work I am involved with now with the villas and I have proof of the payments made to the parties mentioned on this sight. I also have the legal paperwork signed by the owners making me their Power of Attorney and Caretaker of their properties.