Report Abuse

Re: Marion Griffin, Thomas Verner are scammers

Anyone that is reading these posts that Marion Griffin, Barnes, or Verner, knows that you are a con artist! You also scammed us out of a timeshare at the Maui Marriott. We paid you $1700 as a deposit for a 2 week rental over Christmas. My husband told you over and over that we wanted to pay for the whole thing, so you would put the Interval Certificate in our name and send it to us. You gave us a story that your father died and you were too broken up to take care of it. We have a friend working at the Maui Marriott, and you never had a reservation for us, or yourself for the period we were going. Are you going to pay us our $1700????? I doubt it. What about the people you scammed out of $50,000 a couple years ago? Save your breath Marion! The only reason you are posting all this is because you are scared that you are finally going to get what is coming to you. I have a whole file with names of people, copies of bounced checks you sent, etc.... I have forwarded copis of this to the Orange County police and they should have it in their possession tomorrow. Jartar83