Report Abuse

Re: Marion Griffin, Thomas Verner are scammers

Once again when I made my first post of reply, I asked you, along with any other party to contact me directly if they did not get reimbursed. That was yesterday morning and not one person so far has tried to contact me that was involved in the Holiday rentals. You all clearly saw that as soon as James made me aware he was settled straight away. So it is obvious my intent now I am aware of the situation to make sure any genuine person, that is not part of the fictitious reports gets reimbursed. If someone owed me money and asked me contact them openly so I could get it back I would ensure I did if I had an honest claim. Everyone has appeared eager to claim I owe them money yet no-one is eager enough to contact me to get reimbursed. In your particular situation earlier today I openly asked you to send me an email, as I was advised by the Sheriffs Dept before paying anyone else they need to show proof of the claim as they also aware of the people that are making false claims. This was now several hours ago. As of now you have not sent me a thing yet you have the time to post on here still complaining on this site that you did not get your money when I have given you the opportunity to have it back. I am glad you are making notes on this site of what I am saying because the authorities can go back to paypal and see my account was compromised and that person knows who they are which started the whole mess off. It also means people are actually reading what has happened. They can also see from the paypal email I received today which I posted that once again person or person(s) are trying to get into my account and cause problems yet again within 24 hours of having my personal information, that quick. If I was the con person and scammer I am made out to be, do you think that when Mr Max or Paublo or whoever Mr. self professed con man from New York really is, offered me $500 to stop people bothering me and protect me from anyone coming after me, and wanted to provide me with a different identity together with ID's to go with it (which is documented and the Sheriff has seen this) that I would not of jumped all over it. $500 is less money than what I had paid James to be reimbursed. Would I ask anyone that is still owed money to contact me directly and give them my email address. In fact I am glad that he did contact me and you people, because now I am aware of the facts that there are some people who were not settled it gives me the opportunity to put that right Once again, if you, or anyone else, has proof of a claim that did not get reimbursed, please contact me as I have asked so I can get them settled.