Report Abuse

Is Key West Resorts by Owner.com Mr.Kerr

Mr.Kerr you were refunded 100 % as I will refund anyone that isn't happy. [Q=edwardk121] Me too!!! This guy took me for $661.00. He owed me the refund for about 3 months now. He was E-mailing me every week with a new excuse. Last thing he directly told me was he was in Jacksonville Fla recovering from hip replacement. Couple of weeks before it was knee replacement. Doesn't match with what he told me a couple of months ago about his kid got hurt badly in a soccer game. Most people that have these kind of surgeries don't have childern that young. I have filed complaints with Fla Attorneys General office. They forwarded it to the Keywest Police Dept. and the Florida Agriculture Dept. It was also filed with the ICC.Gov. This is an internet investigative arm of the FBI. Now then it was forwarded to the Indiana Attorneys Generals office. they then forwarded it to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. I have heard back from all of these agencys except the FTC. Guess we just have to be patient and wait for them to act. Complaint was also filed with BBB. It has been indicated to me that there are a whole gang of these scammers working together and this is a large criminal organization operating in at least 15 states. There was a similar case 3 or 4 years ago operating out of Chicago. They milked us poor fools for $21,000,000 in 2 years. (Details are probably still on the U.S. Attorney's for the Southern District of Illinois website).[/Q]