Report Abuse

Re: Phase III???

We just returned from a week stay in Phase 2 where we are owners. If you go be sure and ask for a unit that has been rehabed. They are still working off season and will begin again soon on unfinished units. The units that have been completed are lovely very well done and for those who have never stayed here you must know these units are large nearly 2,000 sq. ft. which is rare for a time share. Yes I agree with the previous reply I don't care what they offer you to listen to their time share sales pitch. We earned every penny of the $100 gift card. I should have held out for $150 first offer was $50. I swore I would never go through this pain again but their I was for another two hours of bull. Don't do it you are on Vacation they promise only 45 min. good luck. I cannot believe they can still get people sucked into these prices. You can buy all the time shares you will ever want on Red Week, Ebay etc. for free or pennies on the dollar. I feel sorry for anyone buying a new Timeshare for thousands of dollars. We bought ours on the secondary market seven years ago for $7,500 and that is bad enough news as you cannot even give them away today. Most people as you well know would be glad to get rid of the darn yearly fees. Ours as well as everyone that own one probably have seen the same increase of yearly fees. Ours have gone from around $700 per year in the last seven years to $1,400 and climbing each and every year. I am not telling anyone with a brain that this is a bad deal. You can rent a week anywhere from owners all over the World for $1,400 or less a week.