Report Abuse

Re: Can't even give them one star

I'm trying to find the lady who is helping with getting us out of contract. Can someone help me. I misplaced info. [Q=terrib179] Christine, I think you know the group I spoke of. I worked hard and did the bulk of the original data gathering and saw little progress except one member going to court. I felt 'lorded over' and ' barked ' at like military boot camp. I have held my tongue all this time but there was one too many alpha females. We were getting along fine at first but I am no sheep and when I pushed back I was considered a pariah and ignored so I got the heck out of there. There was one boss and everyone marched to that drummer without question. Knowing the outcome of some of the court results showed me that the work of many benefited one person much more than others. Of course I cannot disclose the ones who were very vocal in their dissent about management but continued to pay, go to the resort and accept special treatment. Knowing the people well that they spoke about and about the perks they received my opinion is that their issues were focused and personal. Frankly I cannot even recall their names. If you still have my email addy and want to discuss please contact me. I have disclosed more info than I probably should have and if some on here can't keep a civil tongue in their heads I will report them to Redweek (I do not mean you).[/Q]