Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Do you work for The Manhattan Club? Sure looks like it when I read your blog. Are you one of the few "happy" timeshare owners. I hope so because I haven't met one yet. I'd really like to meet some people that are satisfied with their ownership. Maybe they could teach me the secrets to getting my monies worth for a timeshare we paid for in full. But, have never been able to use all the seven nights (in the three years) we did not trade because we could never get a room. Maintenance fees were until just recently the highest in the country! Yes, the hotel had a make over and we Timeshare Owners have paid for it! Not the guest that trash the rooms, the ones renting our paid for rooms off the internet websites. The Park Central has had a complete renovation. DID WE PAY FOR THAT HOTEL RENOVATION TOO! They have been updating renovating The Manhattan Club since we purchased it ten years ago. What takes that much time and money to renovate? I'm glad you think you have all the answers for all the unhappy timeshare owners at The Manhattan Club, because you obviously think that what are doing is up to par. When you buy a flex plan timeshare and are told at the time of sale that you would be able to use your flex plan on a short term (1 week, 1 month, 2 months or more in advance, or on a long term basis 6, 9, or more out and then find that they change the rules in the middle of the game and you are not able to stay in your own home timeshare you too would be unhappy.