Report Abuse

Re: Class Action Lawsuit

[Q=robertd992] We originally owned a deeded one week at the Point at Poipu. We were then convinced we should go for the points system and we converted. Finally, they pulled a 'fast one' on us by changing our ownership from the hawaiian collection to the US collection (they misrepresented the US collection as including the Hawaiin collection) and we now find it impossible to get a room at the Point. Is there any way we can also join the class action lawsuit? Robert Degraca[/Q] Robert, why are you having such a hard time getting in to the Poimt? I am a US Collection owner. I am going in July 2014. At 10 months out in September, I made my reservations for an ocean view room. I continue to look in case an oceanFront unit should become available. I have seen availability for 7 days into December for July reservations. I just checked and saw no one week availability from now through the end of September. There is availability there for weeks in October and November that I can see. If you wanted less than a week there is availability during Feb through September right now. If you plan early you can get your reservations. During peak times if you wait too late you can get shut out. That really sucks if you see DRI RENTING them on bookings.com or hotels.com which they can do with unsold inventory. It's also important to remember that some buildings are down now due to the water damage.