Report Abuse

Re: Cancellation problem

Hi there Thanks for both replies. I have good news the resort did cancel our timeshare and a refund was deposited back into my account. We sent all email correspondents to the sales manager and they forward the emails to relevent authority. Its a major relief! I have one more task to complete and that is with Buyatimeshare.com I paid up front $1500 to Quincey Brown. He rang me constantly and finally made contact the day after we returned home from our vacation. Yes he kept asking for my visa cards details and as the position I was in I did hand over the monies. I email him two to three weeks later asking for a refund as My timeshare was in dispute. I never heard back from him. I've emailed the sales manager Edward to forward all letters /correspondences for Edward to forward to the board. only yesterday I had a call to state my claim has been denied. Edward told me to write another letter in objection and put my case forward again. Which i've done. I have even lodge a Bank dispute form with my bank late last yr in Dec a month within the monies taken out. How will I go getting my buyatimeshare advertising fee back? Fingers crossed! Thanks very much! I made contact with him