Report Abuse

Re: Cancellation problem

Sales manager has come back to me stating this report just this morning, An electronic signature or an eSignature is an indication of intent to agree to do business and is legally binding. Please refer to the ESignAct of 2000. You electronically signed the contract the same day that you entered your credit card information giving consent to start services. Also stated here The BBB is not a part of the federal government and is a consumer reporting organization. Also stated here in regards to 10 day cooling off period However, we do offer a rescission period of 10 days to give you the opportunity to cancel your agreement without penalty. We did not receive any notification from you regarding cancelling your account. As mentioned here and to buyatimeshare I did notify Quincy that due to the dispute I would like my return of my invest money. This was done a week or so after the 10 days period. I was never told by Quincy or in the closing email to start the advertising about any cooling off period. This is explained to them. Il be in touch soon.