Report Abuse

High Pressure Sales At Paradise Village Beach Resort

I too have been an owner for many years (1994). I have taken the presentation each year for updates and have been able to walk away every time. No one can make you buy, Simply stand up, thank them and leave after 90 minutes if you feel intimidated. The previous post is correct. You can buy time on the secondary market for a fraction of the on site selling price. The transfer fees are 10% of the original sales price, It is not the Ritz or Four Seasons, but a great family oriented resort. It has a wonderful wide beach, with fun activities in the main pool and absolute calmness in the quiet one. The higher floored room assignments are given to owners. Weeks purchased thru travel agencies are assigned to the lower floors. That's the privilege of ownership. I've found the staff to be helpful and accommodating. They treat me the same way I treat them, with respect and courtesy. I've seen extremely rude and demanding guests screaming at the staff. I wouldn't help you either if that is your attitude. I do my best not to perpetuate the UGLY AMERICAN tourist reputation that so many countries have of us.