Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Hello, i have been watching you comments over the years. I too go ripped off many years ago from the Belaire. Although i just received many emails in the past, none of which i trust, I just recieved one that seems more legitimate than the others and does not require any cash or personal information. I'm skeptical about working with them but i think i may give it a shot. Mr.STECKER I am contacting you in reference to the pending litigation between your membership Resort and the Secretaria de Hacienda y Credito Publico. According to the new rules set out in the Diario Oficial de la Federacion and the commitment of our institution (SHCP), the legal department of SHCP, UIF & BBVA Bancomer provides full representation through documentation and court proceedings on your behalf. With resolutions from the Supreme court in Mexico all proceeds to benefit clients with be released within 48 - 72 hours. NAME OF CLIENT: TODD STECKER MEMBERSHIP: BEL AIR RESORT LOCATION: PUERTO VALLARTA Procedure and Process of our Department 1. Assist to the Police Station named PGR in Mexico City and make a full complaint about the Fraudulent Activity of the membership. 2. They will assign a preliminary inquiry number at the same time they will assign to an agency of the Ministerio Publico. 3. Present witnesses and evidence of the events occurred. 4. They will issue a subpoena against the people involved in this fraudulent activity. The legal representatives for your Membership holder have already been subpoenaed to court therefore this process is already at step 4. In some cases this means immediate reimbursement however this process is guaranteed to the last no longer than 10 business days once you have submitted all necessary documentation to SHCP. Thank You. Lic. Misael Gomez Secretaria de Hacienda y Crédito Público Tel. 011- 52-55-4631-9729