Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

PLEASE give me her email address, and any credible proof about this person. I have been scammed twice. I paid SELLmytimeshareNow $500 only because the Sales Representative, who was Not credible or a salesperson, but in another position. He promised & emailed that If my TS was NOT SOLD w/n 3 -6 months, they would refund MY MONEY. I could take refund or keep listing for another 6 mos.( TS should sell by then). The Co. hasnt sold my TS. It has been 3+yrs. They do relist my TS on their Website w/modification per my request. They did try to FEATUR my 1 BR TS after a year. I need to Sell this. MFs increased. TS is nice, but 150mi away. PLEASE include your fees. [Q=joannc110] [Q=ronc207] We have purchased 15 resale contracts and Sue at "Timeshare Closings for Less" in Orlando, FL handled at least 10 of those transfers. She is very good to work with and is very thorough. We will use them again when we start to sell some of our 6+ million points over the next year or so. If anyone wants contact information, I will provide that if requested.[/Q] does she help sell the timeshare? that would be great if she could help me[/Q]