Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa and Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit Fraud

Thank you for preventing me from loosing more money on this Belaire project. I have lost enough and was about to send more money to this joker. I owe all of you on here a big thank you. Mike [Q=geans] We all need to find Internet sites to spread the word and stop the Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit from taking money from all scammed victims. Please help! If anyone has a email address to "Scotiabank" whose given address is Blvd. Juan Alonso de Torres #1315 Col. San Jose del Consuelo., Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico; please get a point of contact who speaks English for me. I lost several thousands of dollars wire transferred to this bank's account. This fraud money recovery scam and enticement to get timeshare membership victims to participate unknowingly in what appears to actually be considered as a money laundry money scam and outright theft uses; counterfeit lawyer identification, fake civil court transaction forms, incomplete and fake Mexican judicial documents from a non existent Mexican civil judge, and "SAT" declaration forms to recover funds. This scam also uses another Abogado/ attorney at law named Saul Fernandez Quintero on it's case file ID form. I found out that "The Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit" never filed any legal document (as they claimed) with a court, so they kept my money and performed no services on my behalf according to the Mexican lawyer and real judge I had investigate this citation. This Unit's lawyer just kept calling and insulting me for not sending the 14.9% taxes to his bank account. If enough people spread the word about them, we can end their fraud scam and save others from more grief and financial lose.[/Q]