Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

to pauletteb45 and others! I am one of the Class Action members with Sr. Rodrigo Cruz Perez. In fact, it was me who initiated that Petition Letter which then taken over by another member who had the first contact with Sr. Rodrigo Perez. That Petition Letter may not have been as effective as we first expected but, it started the ball rolling resulting to the initiation of a Class Action. I sense that what is being misunderstood in here is, this Class Action is a Civil Case and more particularly referring to fraudulent action by those Belaire Scam Artists. When we initiated the Class Action we realized the consequences involved in relation to time and financial matters - how long will it take to settle this legal action and, will we be getting back something from our respective initial investments that were taken by those Belarie artists thru fraudulent actions. Then there was the question of, what lawyer would take this case under a "Contingency Basis", i.e., no upfront money and will only received his/her fee base on a percentage of monies retrieved. The member who initially discussed the matter with Sr. Perez was fortunate to have Sr. Perez reviewed the issue and accepted the assignment. The initial signatories of the Petition were then the first batch to forward the documents needed. Others who learned of the Class Action followed with their documents. One of the difficulties we encountered in the process is how to collect signatures, getting individuals to forward their respective documents and avoiding those Scams who were taking advantage of the situation. So, to you paulette, you may wish to check the website that Sr. Rodrigo Perez indicated above. If you think that this is still a scam or fraudulent to you, by all means stay away from it. Sr. Rodrigo Perez: I sincerely believe that you do not need to challenge and prove to anyone in regards to the legitimacy of the Class Action that you are handling on our behalf. What may be more effective is to publish an update on how the Class Action is moving and since it is a public information, please provide everyone also the website or any other media to obtain those information. If you have the time, please send us an email (the Class Action members). And, PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I will see you again in our next trip to Puerto/Nuevo Vallarta.