Report Abuse

Re: NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE

From another timeshare forum: Wyndham taking back deeds "Yes, they will, under certain circumstances. Since I was out of work for 2 months, I am 2 months behind on MFs. I called Wyndham to see what we can do, they can only work out payment plans. BUT, they have a plan called the "Customer Assistance Program". If the MFs are a hardship, they MAY take the timeshare back once the payments are up to date and the mortgage is paid off. But, not all timeshares qualify. [b]This is NOT for those who can afford the MFs but simply want out"[/b]. "Wyndham has recently started a Customer Assistance Program. Please call Financial Services to see if you qualify for the program. You may contact Financial Services at 888-739-4022, Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 7:00 pm EST. We value your ownership and want to ensure that you, your family and friends fully enjoy all that your vacation ownership with Wyndham Vacation Resorts has to offer. We invite you to join us online by visiting our web site www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com. You will find the most up-to-date information about your ownership, special discounts, new resorts and reserve your next truly memorable vacation experience. If there is anything further that we may help you with, please feel free to contact Loan Servicing at 888-739-4016, Monday - Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm PST, or by e-mail at cemservices@wyndhamvo.com". Thank you, Account Controls and Administration Wyndham Consumer Finance