Report Abuse

Re: If you've been scammed by Sell My Timeshare Now ....

Have you listed on red week? The fee is going to be much lower and they probably get similar hits from potential buyers. SMTN is basically an overpriced for sale by owner site with way too many ridiculously high priced units. They make there money with upfront fees and are able to get the high fees because they convince owners that they can sell for much higher than the true market value. Unlike other true scam sites though they do list and do get a fair amount of traffic at their site. It is possible to sell on their site IF you are priced right but you can't rely on any of their pricing to determine the value of what you are listing. Another thing that always bothered me is even though they say their price includes the help of a broker you can't tell by looking at the listings. At a resort that I am very familiar with that had about 10 listings at least 8 out of the 10 had errors about capacity, unit description, mf's, etc. For the price it cost to list you would think they could help the owner get basic details correct before publishing. I have seen so.liar mistakes for many many listings at SMTN.