Report Abuse

Properties Exchange, Inc. / Epic Adventure

[Q=seanb136] Has anyone had any dealings with them. They claim they will take over the title of our Timeshare and in return provide membership in Epic Adventure Getaways that provides resort weeks, short notice Hot Weeks, cruises, travel benefits, tour discounts, and the ability to transfer benecits upnto four families. Of course, you still have to pay title search and closing costs but that's kind of like death and taxes, you can't get away from it! Hope it's not another scam. Would like to get out from under this timeshare![/Q] The title search and the closing costs are the scam. They just want your upfront money and then they disappear. NEVER pay anyone money upfront to rent or sell your timeshare. What do you know about this company ? Anyone can create a website and rent a drop box. Once they get enough money from their victims they close up shop and change to a different name and start all over. Go through the threads in the forums and you will find hundreds of victims to these scams warning you not to throw your hard earned money away on them. Like Jayjay stated give it away for a bargain price and sleep better at night. I gave away two timeshares through deed backs and now I have a large saving account because I don't have maintenance fees to pay that go up every year. Don't be the next victim that comes in here telling us how you got ripped off by this scam. Use only a licensed real estate if you are selling your timeshare. Contact your home resort and see if they will take it back from you. You might just be surprised how easy it is if they agree.