Report Abuse

Vida Vacations/ Vidanta Do Not Trust Them!!

We posted last week about being lied to and Vida has met our verifiable complaint with silence. They can't deny we were lied to because we have proof. So they just hope that nobody will notice this post. Customer Service believes in ignoring problems rather than actually dealing with them. Ours was their typical bait and switch routine with a side of healthy rental. They don't deny either one was used to induce us to buy because as I say I have proof. They know that going to Mexico and contending the lies is unrealistic. They string out the process so the consumer doesn't realize they've been sold something that's not even close to what you actually get. The contract is designed that way because they knew before they met us they were going to lie to. If you've seen the YouTube video The Philanthropist and is Mayan Empire you would know that it was a completely organized system to deceive. Just look at the rental list, then google each one of the agents.....they go from bad to worse. Why in the world would they send me this six months after we buy knowing it would be completely useless. It just goes to show they are not to be trusted!! We understand that they have changed the lies they tell....but they still LIE!! And we will continue to post here and other consumer sites to warn other unsuspecting consumers about Vida's HUGE problem with telling the truth.... Mary M