Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

Tonya, no reputable business would operate the way you have just explained your operations. If you are that busy and you can't respond to your customers calls then you might want to condsider an answering service or employing more staff. Lack of communication exudes lack of trust. If someone can't get in touch with you, like it seems many of your customers can't, then it creates doubt. More doubt is created once someone pays many months in advance for an expensive trip and can't ever get in contact with the business. Your business practices certainly leave something to be desired and I would not be surprised to hear more about this from other unsatisfied customers. If I had just tried calling you on a Sunday I could certainly understand the issue because I am a Christian as well and also spend time with my family on that day as I work the other 6 days of the week running my own business. I called 17 times, all going to voice mail over a period of 6 weeks. For you to call my position "anger mode" would be one that you could only assess if you had actually spoken with me, which you did not. I was concerned that my family would be left with no place to stay once we got to Aurba and felt I needed to make other preporations should you not come thru with a unit . Do you think that is unreasonable? I don't think others in the same position would think so. Tonya, it is time for you to accept responsability and move on working on trying to improve your business and actually satisfy your customers. The forums are starting to fill with similar dissatisfaction and I don't really think that is very benificial to you. Have a great Weekend.