Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

Hi Casey, We are in pretty bad shape over here. We booked a 2 bedroom and a studio at Surf Club dec. 26-jan.2. I received an email today from her stating that it was the fault of two prior customers that she is no longer able to book rooms at Marriott and we would NOT have the accommodations that we booked with her months ago nor did she find alternate accomodations. Needless to say we are a large party with significant funds invested in airfare, etc. We have not been able to secure any rooms and the few things available are 3 times the cost of the $8800.00 I spent with Tonya Williams, Dream Travel. As you are in Aruba, if you could possibly point us in a direction of anyone who could help us I would be so very appreciative. At some point in the very near future I would be interested in collecting names of her past victims and pursuing civil and criminal charges for fraud. In spite of the contract that she refers to, she has broken several laws and has a history of behaving in a fraudulent matter.