Report Abuse

Vida Vacations Vidantas Ruthless Cirques Of Deception!!

This is absolutely shameful that Vidanta refuses to recognize my legitimate complaint and forces me to make public my grievance. If I was the party that was being untruthful then they would have a legitimate complaint that what we are doing is extortion. I stand by my story. These are excerpts from previous posts with Karen Rose Vidanta's PR person: "as stated in your contract, remember the company makes no representations regarding the market for vacation ownership rentals or resale, nor recommends buying this product for rentals, resale or investment". "we look forward to helping you both within the legal boundaries of your memberships with us and we remain at their service". My response: Ms. Rose, I don't dispute that your contract covers what you state. What I am disputing is how the contract was achieved, something that I've stated in each of my posting but something you refuse or can't address without admitting culpability. Fraud: If one person knowingly made a material misrepresentation that the other person reasonably relied upon, and disadvantaged the other person. A material misrepresentation is an important untruth. The contract may be set aside on the grounds of fraud. Fraud requires an outright lie, or substantial failure to state a material fact about an important part of the contract. Fraud will invalidate a contract. Thus we contend the contract you mention is invalid. You refer to legal boundaries, does Vida consider pitching rent and resale to prospective members within legal boundaries knowing it’s a benefit that will NEVER be achieved? If I understand you correctly you're saying that Vida sales reps can misrepresent your product to unsuspecting clients tell them whatever is needed to achieve the sale, and Vida policy is that this practice is within legal bounds and Vida will support this duplicitous way of selling. Due to the facts I’ve presented this is the only conclusion one can draw. It’s worth mentioning, this contract has never been used. Although the contract says it’s not to be purchased for investment, the sales team made repeated assurances that rental income and the resale of the Shell property was not going to be a problem. Yes, I am guilty of believing the Vida sales team. And Vida’s position Ms. Rose, is that was a mistake on my part? This entire contract was achieved via lies and deception. Please address why you allow such deceptive sales practices and then blame the unsuspecting consumer for believing what they were told by sales reps representing Vida Vacations. Resort Rentals Mexico was on the list of brokers that came so highly touted by Vida sales, this link will demonstrate my point that I was scammed:http://insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2014/12/virginia-usa-timeshare-news-december-6-2014/ Ms. Rose we urge you to reconsider your position. Elvira