Report Abuse

Appealing To Vidanta Owner Mr. Ivan Chavez

Mr. Ivan Chavez, I have posted here several times before, and will continue to post until Vida Vacation/ Vidanta cancels and refunds my fraudulently obtained contract. I am once again reaching out to Mr. Ivan Chavez the owner to intervene and do the right thing. I am a recently widowed Senior Citizen, I have tried to use this as it was sold to me but none of what sales said would happen has come to pass. Briefly, they were to supposed to have one of the resale brokers on a list they gave me sell my Shell Vacations timeshare...they said it would only take 90 days max....almost 2 years later I still have it and continue to pay maint. fees. The very same broker was going to rent out our Mayan Palace weeks for $1,000/wk net....never happened....in fact the broker is out of business, all their phone lines are disconnected. Is sticking it to Senior Citizens something Vidanta wishes to be known for Mr. Chavez? We all know what happened to me, it's not unlike what has happened to countless others. I will not stop posting and spreading the word about your sales teams tactics. Maybe $21,800 is nothing to you but it's a big deal to me. No rental income, and I'm still paying maint fee's on the two Shell weeks. It's just not fair, I really don't know how you can just stand by and do nothing, it's very sad indeed. Elvira