Report Abuse

Preston Green / Vacation Homes Only FRAUD Warning

I want to warn all of my experience with Preston Green/Vacation Homes only. We rented a 1 bedroom unit at Marriott Maui Ocean club for Christmas week 2014. Reservation was made in October. Despite numerous emails and calls regarding no confirmation available through marriott and my discovery that we were listed down as having a lockoff/studio only, Preston Green reassured me that our reservation would be in order as promised at the time of check in. We arrived for checkin to discover that indeed Marriott only had us for the lock off/studio not the promised one bedroom full kitchen unit promised and paid for through vacation homes only. We immediately contacted Vacation Homes only and were told by Preston Green that apparently the owner he purchases the unit from was not abiding their contract and we had to hope that upon arrival he would change his mind. He didn't, my family spent the week in the lock off unit and made a formal request/demand for a partial refund from Preston Green and Vacation Homes only. After being told the matter would be turned over to administration I have received nothing and now no response to my e-mail. Beware of renting or selling to Preston Green and or Vacation Homes Only.