Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

You seem a little nefarious in your comments,,,,,you don't say which DA, you keep repeating the same wrong things,,,,I mean it sounds like you didn't like a difference of opinion because you want to be the minstrel in this show and that is fine with me,,,,,but you are wrong,,,,and you nor any "joe citizen" has enough influence with the FTC, state AG or the District Attorney for that county (yes - county) to force charges,,,,people who have been allegedly cheated: file a claim (this is a chapter 7 no asset so it probably will do you no good but I won't blow smoke up your skirt like this person that is posting - I will tell you the truth) , this person does not have all the documents I have nor do they say they do - they keep skipping over what I present here as if they don't understood it,,,,so: file a claim, motion to dismiss based on fraud and file an adversary complaint so you are working several lanes of potential recovery,,,,,again,,,,this is not about me nor the other person posting it is about those who believe they have lost money through fraudulent activity. And fyi everybody - it didn't take much to track down Tonya's new number - never does when people are shady - I already know enough to know this case is a big problem and it has a chance for an examination hearing (for those who don't understand what that is: if a trustee believes there is suspicious fraudulent information about this bk they petition the judge for an examination hearing - that is different from a creditor hearing - so yes they DO investigate - and to the paralegal - you need to get some bankruptcy experience and use your passion for this matter in a positive manner, taking in all information from all sources and get a little training in these matters if you intend to lead these poor people to the Promise Land... and again people, a consultation with an attorney might be a few hundred dollars - well worth that for solid, licensed advice...... [Q=lorileel] lol, I didn't know I was banned - my life is too busy to notice something like that, lol,,,although I will say I have friends who are on there - I haven't even looked again,,so let me clear something up for you: if you are a paralegal you are certainly not experienced in bankruptcy proceedings. And the FTC takes hundreds of complaints maybe thousands so I am not sure what you mean that they are involved - to no real degree I can assure you. And which DA would that be? And it does matter because an attorney general has no jurisdiction over a federal court,if the AG investigates they will file state charges but the creditors won't see a dime,,,,,oh and by the way, the chapter 7 bankruptcy petition was filed without accompanying schedules which makes it deficient and could be dismissed forcing her to motion to reinstate, which would be granted. I am watching the filings in real time and I have everything saved to my computer up to yesterday,,,, fyi, so the only correct thing you are stating here is that NO COMPLAINT is filed yet - an adversary complaint and a motion to dismiss is filed against the petition filing - which is the originating cause or as you would put it the "complaint" this is not normal civil court nor is this a simple family court matter. And as to research,,,,over 30 years in the business and well versed,,,well versed,,and I am so experienced that I know without making a phone call what is going to happen,,,,,and fyi that is 24 years of federal and 3 state government agency experience and not as a paralegal,,,and besides, this isn't about YOU or ME,,,,it's about those who have a complaint,,,,why would you want them to not file a claim or motion to dismiss? curious ,,,,odd,,,,,good luck with your letter and phone calls,,,,cause you will need it... [Q=robink157] The Facebook page you were banned from for causing problems and proving false information. Amx the FTC is already involved and if you don't think they are why don't you call them. Or for that matter why don't you call the DA. It doesn't matter if the AG is only state, they are just the investigative agency, it then gets presented to the DA to file charges. There is no complaint filed in bankruptcy court so you don't need a cross complaint. Have you even done any research or made any phone calls?[/Q][/Q]