Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

if you want to email me privately and we can move with caution (I don't want to be dealing with a Tonya minion) we can have private conversations there and then perhaps talk on the phone at some point. rhonnah007@gmail.com [Q=lorileel] I'm not posting my investigative work on the internet,,,,I will give that directly to the trustee,,,,,and it's not completely done yet - I have a packed schedule,,,,but I have years of experience tracking money in my field,,,,I won't say what I believe I know yet - it would spoil a formal investigation,,,,,,, File your claim and then choose a path - motion to dismiss due to fraud or adversary complaint. It pushes the trustee to hold a 2004 examination meeting - you can find information on what that is on the net. FYI, I gain nothing from all this conversation,,,,, Do you have everything she has filed in the case? Because I do. And that is important for you to fight for your rights. Also, she has probably spent most of it - maybe like a Ponzi scheme....... [Q=lesliep96] I have a very simplistic question... where is the money she took from us...the money was for reservations that we did not get? WHERE IS THE MONEY ???? She was taking money for reservations right until she filed, it is somewhere out there....[/Q][/Q]