Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

file your motion of objection to the reinstatement. Include all your data. 21 days only to get it in. Please folks don't delay or the bankruptcy gets reinstated and she nor dream travel deserve to file bk as her stuff looks totally fraudulent to me. [Q=lorileel] hey guys: With the dismissal of the bankruptcy case because they did not file their schedules came a motion to reinstate the case by Tonya's attorney. Now is the time to write a Motion (legal pleading - look in Microsoft office for form) and state in your motion why this is fraud and attach all docs you have. The title of the Motion should be: OBJECTION TO REINSTATEMENT - and insert your case number.....if anyone wants to see a sample let me know. If enough people file an objection to the reinstatement they will not reinstate the case. Take care everybody... [Q=donp196] I suspect Lorileel is either Tonya herself or someone associated with Tonya. I advise anyone who is a victim of Tonya to file with the court and the FTC. Keep up the pressure and don't let the shill distract you.[/Q][/Q]