Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

please, file your objection to reinstatement. She failed to get the schedules filed on time. You have until March 20th to file your objection. If you need a sample of how to do that let me know rhonnaw007@gmail.com Calling the FTC isn't going to produce anything,,,,and I'm sorry but that's true....but it won't hurt....it's just because the FTC chases big fish - like people that steal millions and millions,,,,,I wish it wasn't true. But right now,,,,it is necessary to file an objection to reinstatement as that has a hard deadline of March 20th. If you are interested email me and I can get you a sample of how to do that. Take care! [Q=caseyc76] Well folks, I started this thread several months ago and called out Tonya and Dream travel as a ponzi scheme. It has now all come true.I just have to say this because one of tonyas last text to me was " you are only one person, you cannot effect my business of over 10000 customers". Famous last words. Tonya I told you I would not relent until you got justice. This is just the beginning. More to come.[/Q]