Report Abuse

Re: NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE

Thank you lancec13 & Donp- this is the email I received after calling them and asking for a formal letter to be sent to me (I deleted their names and my acct #). Does this language seem ligit? will this release me from all obligations? and is there more to the process - it says to get this process started, should I be worried about anything else coming up that could cost more? cindyp277 Good Afternoon, Thank you for your interest in......... limited time option for the Voluntary Deed Back Program (VDB). We want to fulfill the request you made for ownership # as quickly and promptly as possible. Your account was approved for this option since all requirements were met and a Timeshare Administrative Fee (TAF) will be required in order to process this transfer. The TAF is dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, costs related to the transfer and the current supply and demand of similar Developer Inventory. Once we process the TAF, we will mail out a Quit Claim Deed to get the process started. This will release you from any and all contract obligations. I look forward to your questions and email so we can get this process started. Thank you so much for your patience.