Report Abuse

Vidanta......Kings of Deception!

The answer is no we are still stuck! The Mayan Empire is still up to their dirty tricks. However I have banded together with several others (Deb, Rob, Elvira, Christie and Mary M) on this and other blogs. We certainly have given the Mayan ample time and presented irrefutable evidence that we were scammed and they have chosen the eff you approach. Nadine [Q=cct4] How did you resolve the problem? Have you actually used the program you purchased? [Q=nadinet14] If you are reading this and considering a purchase with Vidanta, think again. They will say or do ANYTHING to get your money....truth has nothing to do with it. And this is all done with the blessing of Ownership. I was at the Riviera Maya Resort saying no, no, no I already owned a Marroitt in the Orlando area, I was good to go. Well that's when they put me on the phone with a rental resale broker from a list they touted so highly. The broker guaranteed to sell my Marriott for $21,000 and have it done in 90 days or less. They said it was guaranteed because they had Mexican families who need to own U.S. property in order to get a U.S. travel visa....seemed to make sense. Total BS, haven't heard from the broker except when they tried to get more money for a premium membership services. I checked out the entire list of brokers and they're ALL scam operations. In fact one of them has been recently indicted on federal wire/mail fraud as well as aggravated identity theft. I have been trying to resolve this but CS is 100% in support of the lies told to me. I know timeshare has a bad reputation that's why I bought Marriott I knew the brand stood for quality and integrity and everything Marriott told me was truthful. When you experience the Mayan you think that because of the level of quality put into the resorts that your dealing with a serious above board organization. Nothing could be further from the truth. The deception is on an institutional level, as I said supported from the very top. How else can you explain what's going on there. I have given them ample time to sort this mess out and they could care less. Maybe the partners they use to help them demonstrate credibility need to be informed as to the true nature of Vida sales. Nadine.[/Q][/Q]