Report Abuse

Re: The Manhattan Club Lawsuit - RedWeek's Report & Most Recent Info

bethc222...hi, how right you are! since eichner and cronies own the business, he/they are ultimately responsible concerning what goes on in every department of the manhattan club operation, including the scam and fraud-ridden sales department (such as it was). eichner is the MAN, THE CHIEF, THE BOSS. he taught his sales staff very well as we owners know. he taught them how to weasel around giving open, true and transparent statements and answers concerning each and every sale. this sales staff served their MAN, CHIEF..............BOSS very well, just as they were instructed to do, by HIM; ergo, the ultimate responsibility lies directly with eichner and gang. the sales staff was HIS AGENT. he shouldn't be allowed to weasel his way out of this one via his sharp new york attorney, a CRIMINAL ATTORNEY if you will. a ponzi scheme INDEED. i'd like to know who the current 21 purchasers are that eichner is asking the court to lift the ban on his sale function. my guess is that these "purchasers" are "plants" devised by eichner (probably relatives, friends or acquaintances). i thought he wasn't allowed to perform any sales activity as dictated by the judge in this case. i also wonder (if he was legally allowed to sell to the 21 people) why they would want to buy into a situation that is clouded and mired in mega legal proceedings, especially concerning sales schemes and fraud, this issue having been initiated by the new york state attorney general, not just a class action suit. my feeling is that eichner is running scared. satisfying these so-called purchasers seems to be a last-ditch effort for him to pick himself up from the gutter. keep in touch. chris.