Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

While Don is technically correct in the real world it won't work. First, she never filed any financial information so that can't use that. Second, the FTC may write her letter but I believe it won't get any farther. I suggest, as Don said, civilly sue her,,,,,,the best way to do it is to find a good paralegal if you can't afford an attorney. And frankly most attorneys will look at anything like this and probably not want the case because of the stink on it from her. I have never done a "group" suit before but as you know from my previous postings I have been dead on about how it was all going to fall out. Kudos to those who filed their objections because that coupled with the fact she wouldn't reveal financial information pushed the judge to get out and he wasn't so polite to her attorney either. I ordered the audio hearing. Mr. Middleton was scolded well and may indeed be referred for discipline. He admitted filing the wrong type of bankruptcy but blamed it on the victims saying they were threatening her. Bologna.