Report Abuse

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

We HAD 726,000 Wyndham Points at LaCasada in San Antonio. Last November Wyndham bought the points back at 20 cents on a dollar. Hated to take such a loss, but at least I did not have to PAY a resale company to take it off my hands. We also have a week in Maui from DIAMOND and they will NOT do anything, so I paid a company $1650 to get my name off the deed and maintenance fees. We started the process in Feb. and they said Diamond is very slow, but the company expects our transfer/buy out to be completed by Aug. 15. It really feels good not to owe $5000 in maintenance fees. We spent a week in Harrisonburg, VA in June for less than $500 at the Massanutten Resort and have made arrangements through VRBO to spend a week in AZ in Sept. over Labor Day for under $500. We usually take 3 weeks of vacation every year but will now have spending money to take more. We are both retired. In November, Wyndham didn't have a name for the "graceful exit" program...