Report Abuse

Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort., Surfside Beach SC

SO this forum has gotten 1918 views and no post.. I see why the other page makes it look like the forum is closed. Not sure how i got to here. Have been an owner since 2014.. have a EOY even, and so far so good. Have made the owners meeting the third thur in March the past two yrs one time we stayed in owned unit and this year across the street on old golf course unit out by the ponds near the water park. I remember touring the resort back when there was only 4 to 5 building built. The model was on the golf course unit upstairs. I thought at the time it was a cool layout with the 3 bedroom or 2 bed adn hotel unit lockout. the layout map stopped at like building 235 236. NO we did not buy from developer at the time. now fast forward i have bought and sold 2 units in south africa, one in N myrtle beach, and the unit at Presidential Villa. After buying the unit from another owner that had reserved a week already in late june i was able to rent it out covering the MF and some of the cost. I hope other owners will chime in here and make your voice heard.. Also the website for plantation is nice with the new redo but lacking in good info and picture of the resort and amminited. Stuff like floor plans for the different unit would be nice. Be sure to check out TUG2.net for more good info on the resort and other timeshare locations you might be heading to.