Report Abuse

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

I've read the article by Jeff Weir in redweek.com and my wife & I are interested in this program. We made an initial call to Wyndham's Ovation office(?) and, since we were told that all reservations will be cancelled at the time we begin the exit process, we will call them back after we return from Florida (Panama City Beach) next week. Initial reaction to the first call to Ovation: They're VERY clear (repeated it multiple times) that this is not a buy-back program, and it appears clear that they have no plans to offer us any type of limited "use option" as a possible option spoken of in Jeff's article. The process--as presented in this initial call--is; 1. We verbally commit to enter the program: 2. All existing reservations are cancelled & no future reservations can be made: 3. Wyndham drafts & sends us a proposal (to end the relationship): 4. We sign & return the paperwork: 5. The End 6. We pay the monthly maintenance fees during the time it takes to get from #1 to #5. You are welcome to join us on this ride in order to report to others who might be interested.