Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

That is not true at all! There are many scammers yes but not everyone is. Wyndham in my opinion is the largest scammer/criminal! You don't even want to know what they do ands legally file in their stock reports! The only time you should pay to get out of a contract is to retain an attorney for misrepresentation and with a money back guarantee! There are only a handful of credible attorneys I would recommend, which I'm sure they will block if I post? Always block on here. But ovation is a scam in my opinion, but I know the system much better than 99% of the people out there. I own (grew up in Fairfield), worked for the company, operate an account management company for gold and platinum owners plus Co founded a non profit to assist owners in getting real truth and information on their best options, uses, and any questions they have free of charge to help eliminate owners being scammed by Wyndham or other companies. If anyone here has a question I'll be happy to answer. May take a day or two as this is 100 percent volunteered time, but wanted y'all to know I'm here to help.