Report Abuse

Diamond Resorts International (DRI) Maui Kaanapali Beach Club

WOW, Its so crazy to read how much people pay for an accommodation! Its so overpriced business!!! How would anyone pay for a week accommodation in every other year 2600,00 as maintenance fees + the huge money they paid upfront?? Same with RHC, nothing but a big fraud!! Id call this kind of robbing systems all the way criminal business! And also liked to get to know the real owners and 'the head' of such companies also as DRI. Im a victim of RHC myself and got to understand how criminal some of those clubs and their business really are. I bet DRI is similar to RHC somehow. If people are interested to read my story, its under 'Royal Holiday is a scam' -topic. But still RHC represents to me the worst club ever, the biggest scam ever. The biggest fraud ever with its 'affiliates' (which I see as the real head of RHC), such as Interval, Wyndham, FNTC... RHC doenst even exist in Caribbean (where those memberships are sold, mainly to American citizens), only non existing companies in tax havens 'for real' and those hotels plus trustee business and payment collectors! Id only call ponzi or so this kind of business. I hope those hotels which let any other club memberships being sold at their lobby will be charged for frauds like RHC in my case as well.. Sorry to spoil this conversation with different club, but hopefully people see similarities.