Report Abuse

Re: Anyone have experience with Castle Law Group, PC out of Tennessee

I can't understand why you would finance a timeshare. It's not a necessity. I purchased my timeshares before RCI was taken over by a giant money eating corporation that raised their fees and then sold they prime weeks on the open market depriving owners of those exchanges. I would never borrow money to pay for a vacation. There are bottom feeding attorneys that are preying on people who are desperate to get out of their maintenance fees. Some of them troll the forums looking for victims. No attorney can guarantee to get you out of your contract. They demand huge upfront fees to do something you can do yourself for free. Anyone thinking about giving their hard earned money to someone who claims they can rid you of your fees should do their homework and check to make sure they actually have an practice with an office and not just a website and a drop box for their mail. Yes I am skeptical of anyone coming into the forum singing the praises of someone who wants money upfront. That's the oldest scam in the business. I have never asked anyone in here for money but I take credit with some others in here for saving a lot of people thousands of dollars by helping them avoid bottom feeding scammers.