Report Abuse

Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO

Hamza, if you really think Steve Cloobeck will read this, much less respond to you, I suggest you check yourself into the nearest psychiatric hospital as soon as possible. You say you are "starting college here in Florida in business admin". It must be a college where the only admission criteria are that you are breathing and have the money to pay the tuition. If you are really interested in furthering your education I would suggest that you first concentrate on learning standard English. Your spelling and grammar are awful, but your sentence structure is even worse. [Q=hamzaa2] Hi Steve My name is hamza I am replying on your behalf with three to four requests that I want to reach out to you but before that I would like to respond to the person that sent you this letter one is Steve worked hard and smart and been probably and most likely through diffcult challenges to where he is today yes I do understand your point of view of living lavish and expensive because he earned it if you where in his shoes would of you not done the same and more but as I see him yes he is creating a good name for his brand and yes why not i would do the same actually right now I am watching undercover boss and I love his parts because he takes action and really helps people like the lady in Mexico in one of his exclusive properties .... Now Steve I am 22 years old guy I am starting college here in Florida in business admin but I will add more to my learing and I really want the advantage to one day open up hotels and have investors buying and my brand enjoying my services and much much more I am need of oxygen and fuel to boost my projects but I really hope you read this long message I want to learn and become more like you in the field of business I want your partnership I want to invest in you and learn I am the oldest son of five besides my parents have been divorced but that not the case here I want to build an empire for my family to be set and happy in health wealth and abundance my requests are many but I do know with you in my life I can give you many tips I see wrong and many rights that can help boost your business as a whole my email is Higrn19@gmail.com My number 201-707-6493 I pray to God you read this message sir and reply to me when you have the leverage of time in gods will ... May god bless you and your family and loved ones Amen.[/Q]