Report Abuse

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group?

I have read up on both law firms you mentioned. What made you go with Aaronson? And please tell me how the process went? Was your credit hurt in anyway and if so was it able to be repaired after it was all done? [Q=lauraj214] I have dealt with both of this law firm and Aaronson Law over my timeshare! Both are definitely legit, hands down! I decided to hire Aaronson instead. Lawyers can definitely work and yes you have to pay for it. Nothing is free. If people can show you way to get of for free then I definitely recommend that. Both Finn and Aaronson Law Group are legit. You can call, email, hey you can even walk right into the law firm and talk to someone. [Q=donp196] You obviously have an interest in promoting their scam. We have been in these forums warning people to avoid scams like this one. Take your scam somewhere else. All these phony law firms want is upfront money under the disguise of a " retainer ". You know nothing personally about them and you try to influence others to part with their hard earned money. Take a hike SHILL !! Let's see how much you know about them. Do they have an office you can walk into and sit down with an attorney or a staff memeber or do they use a drop box as an " office " ? What is their actual street address...... not a drop box ? What name and actual phone number of the president of the comapny ? If you can't answer the above questions then it's a SCAM operation !!![/Q][/Q]