Report Abuse

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group?

I as well am thinking about using them but wanted to do as much resarch as possible before committing. Sis you ever use them and if so how did it turn out for you? [Q=thomasp382] I'm considering using them. In my case, there could be a strong case for fraud, and they've offered to evaluate that further at no cost. I'm not expected to pay until their lawyer decides that it's worth the hassle(more or less). I bought at Westgate and it sounds like they've already established a precedence for fraudulent business practices, which makes me think it could be worth it, being as I still owe more than the attorney fees. I had a very sobering, but calming conversion with Tammy their case coordinator yesterday. After all the headache that this whole timeshare thing has been for me, it was a relieving draft of fresh air to learn what I learned in that conversation (I won't get into it on this forum). I've done some fact checking, and what she told me has all checked out. For me, this could be a good idea.[/Q]