Report Abuse

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group?

Thank you sooooo much Laura for coming back and taking your time to answer my post!! I am in the same situation, between Finn Law and Aaronson. Though I do favor Aaronson more than Finn Law I am still not sure who to go with. Please if you have any details you could provide me with as in who your timeshare was with (mine is Bluegreen) and if you stopped payments or continued to pay while Aaronson was taking over the case. I'd greatly appreciate it! And again thank you so much for the good news, I was beginning to lose hope!! [Q=lauraj214] [Q=francescaa9] I as well am thinking about using them but wanted to do as much resarch as possible before committing. Sis you ever use them and if so how did it turn out for you? We where down to Finn and Aaronson Law Firms before hiring Aaronson. In a couple of painless months we were out of our contract. But you just do your research and figure out what you think is best! I can vouch for Aaronson personally! Im sure someone in this thread will bash lawyers but it is how we got out of my nightmare! Of course nothing is free. The way I feel about it is sometimes you have to spend money to save money which is what we did! Both of these attorneys are legitimate law firms and both specialize in timeshare cancellation. I did a lot of research on them both. I suggest you all do the same! Good Luck![/Q]