Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners?

If the contract says they will purchase it back , I think they will. The problem is the wording of the Pathways by Club Wyndham program documents that you signed. You should review yours to see if your wording is similar or if you have something more definative and a lot less wishy washy than the one I saw. There was also a space for contract number and membership number. Are all your contracts listed on that document or just the new one? This is from a contract someone posted: 4. In the event the Owner desires to sell an eligible contract to WVR [Wyndham Vacation Resorts] under this Program, owner may contact WVR at the number below to determine if the purchased contract is currently eligible for this Program. 8. Owner understands that WVR has no obligation to purchase owners eligible contract(s) in the future. 9. WVR reserves the right to Modify or Terminate the Program at any time in the future, with or without notice. I think you may have a small chance to get back 20% of what you paid for the 105,000 contract. I think you have almost no chance of getting back 20% of your purchases over the past 30 years. I don't think Pathways still exists. You can certainly see if they will honor the buy back but they left all kinds of outs in that document about Pathway Program that became part of your contract. You may want to contact an attorney to review the document and get the attorney's opinion before deciding what to do next.